Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happiness

Wow!!! A new study published in the Journal Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences suggests that the human brain does not firmly distingush between physial pain and emotional pain. Our emotional outlook on life could directly affect our physical health. So... I am going to listen to the music that I love. I am going to color outside the lines and sing off key, out loud whenever I want. I am going to wear pretty princess dress-up clothes, even when I'm only cleaning the house. I am going to take long, hot bubble baths at noon. I am going to eat my desert for breakfast. I am going to have tea parties with my children on the living room floor. I am going to go on long walks with the love of my life, and wisper sweet somethings into his ear. I am going to spend days pretending I am a child again. Somedays I am going to be a circus performer. I am going to do all of these things because they make me happy. Thats what I think life is all about, daydreaming and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment