Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Holding On

When I was around nine years old I lost my mother. It was so long ago and yet I truly miss her everyday. One of the only things I remember about her was her love of owls. She had owl pictures, and owl towels she even had a set of owl lamps. This memory of her makes me share her passion for the wise creature. That being the case you can imagine my excitement when I got this two piece outfit for Dharma! It made me so happy to see her wearing it. A short time after she had grown out of it, my youngest Keytree was just the right size for it. It seems like a simple, small thing, but something about this outfit makes me smile. Now that Keytree has grown out of it, I just could not bring myself to let it go. I decided to make something else so they could wear the little owl just a little longer. A headband and leggins do trick. This makes me happy.......


Before





After

Lovely

1 comment: